Help Make Storyworks Even Better!
We are looking for passionate educators to join our Teacher Advisory Board for the 2018-2019 school year. As part of our board, you would provide essential feedback about our stories and resources while also guiding us on important editorial decisions. Plus, you would have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with your Storyworks colleagues—discussing ways to grow, sharing ideas for student engagement, and more!
If selected, your commitment would include:
- Using each issue of Storyworks (doesn't have to be in its entirety, but at least three articles or features)
- Completing short questionnaires (10 minutes) for each issue in a timely manner to provide insight into how you used the issue, what worked, and what didn’t
- Periodically giving feedback about upcoming articles, images, and topics, as well as new teaching tools
- Optional: Promoting Storyworks through social media or through attendance at conferences and professional development events
In return, Storyworks Advisers receive:
- A FREE one-year subscription to Storyworks for your class (up to 35 student copies)
- Partnership and editorial influence on the development of Storyworks magazine and teacher resources
Ready to join?
Our goal is to form a diverse board representing different school environments, student populations, and geographic regions. Please consider adding your voice to the mix! Follow this link to apply by June 30. Questions? Email education editor Rebecca Leon anytime!