Family Engagement Made Easy!
We are thrilled to offer letters for you to share with your students' families, introducing them to Storyworks and Storyworks Jr., and providing simple tips for sharing the joy of reading with their child. We realize how vital the school-to-home connection is, and our goal is to make it easier for you to build that bridge.
You'll find the letters - in English and Spanish - on our website with every issue.
Here's what is included:
- An introductory letter with tips for exploring any issue at home
- An optional second page, if you wish to send home the classroom password for our online Student View (now also available for Storyworks Jr.)
- An issue-specific letter with ideas for talking about stories in the current issue
- Each of the above pages in Spanish
- Choice of PDF or Word documents
Select the pages you wish to distribute. Send them home in kids' backpacks, post them on your class webpage, email them to parents, or hand them out on back-to-school night. The Word documents allow you to personalize the letters, or to copy and paste them into a text or any other method you use to communicate with parents or guardians. You can also copy them into a translation program if you need them in a language other than English or Spanish.
We'd love to hear what you think. Drop me a line any time at email@example.com.