Teacher Appreciation Week Giveaways!
If you spent the day with us in our office, you might be surprised to hear what we are constantly talking about: YOU. Basically, we are in awe of all you do, and so honored and thrilled to be a part of it. We try to express our respect and devotion through our work on Storyworks and Storyworks Jr. But as a little added touch, we put together a “Teacher Treat" giveaway for Teacher Appreciation Week.
What do you have to do to be eligible? NOTHING. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Teacher Treats” and the grade(s) you teach in the body of the email. We will randomly choose 9 winners next Monday, May 15th. And as a bonus, we'll add you to our list to receive bimonthly updates from the Ideabook! Here are the prizes:
- 5 teachers will receive signed copies of my latest book, I Survived Tornado Terror
- 1 teacher will receive Storyworks Jr. branded post-it notes
- 1 teacher will get to be “Editor for a Day”: We’ll bring you into our editing process for a September story! We’ll send you a rough draft and you can give us feedback and suggestions. We could even Skype with you!
- 1 teacher will receive a class set of the Storyworks Inference workbook
- 1 teacher will receive a class set of Storyworks OR Storyworks Jr. May/June issues, depending on what grade you teach.
With warmest wishes,